Champion reader/user competition Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions.
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Champion Media Group (Waypride Ltd) and Victoria Leisure (Saltarch Trading Ltd)
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include readers of Champion newspapers and associated products and services and general members of the public on correct and accurate entries received by Monday 7th September 2020. Entries after that date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply enter via our the newspaper article. Send/drop in the entry from the newspaper:- VICTORIA Competition, Champion Media Group, 166 Lord Street, Southport, PR9 0QA, and check out http://www.champnews.com/ for further details or use https://www.facebook.com/ChampionNewspapers/
9. Champion Media Group (Waypride Ltd) and Victoria Leisure (Saltarch Trading Ltd) will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize memberships will be one month from the date of registration at Victoria Leisure Reception.
11. All winners will be requested to give a short survey and feedback sheet or online submission on their experience at Victoria Leisure.
12. The first 10 correct entries randomly selected will be notified. All other correct entries will receive a 10% discount code valid until 31st October.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if
circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Champion Media Group and Victoria Leisure regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 14 September 2020 and within 7 days, via the email or telephone number provided during the entry process.
17. Champion Media Group and Victoria Leisure, will attempt to contact the winner by email or phone up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Champion Media Group and Victoria Leisure reserve the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow up to 7 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Champion Media Group and Victoria Leisure for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested by Champion Newspapers and Victoria Leisure
23. An announcement of the 10 winners names will be made via Champion Media Group and Victoria Leisure’s normal media outlets
24. Registration details provided shall be used in accordance with Champion Media Group and Victoria Leisure Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. Champion Media Group and Victoria Leisure do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
26. Champion Media Group and Victoria Leisure do not provide any form of additional support for this prize. On receipt, all winners will benefit from Victoria Leisure’s usual briefing and onboarding procedures with health & safety guidelines for new members.
27. Champion Media Group and Victoria Leisure reserve the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.