1. The competition is open to adults over 18 years of age.
2. The submission of your ‘Victoria Memories and Stories’ must be received no later than 6pm on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
3. A Submission can be declared void, if your Christian name and Surname are not made clear, and you do not leave at least one of the following contact methods, for verification of any aspect of your submission or to write to you or on the following. Either becoming shortlist of finalists, or to receive an invitation to attend an open event on the Judging and final results:-
a. Landline or mobile phone number
b. Postal address
c. Email address
4. Methods of submission:- By Post to Victoria Leisure and Fitness, The Promenade, Southport PR9ODS, clearly marked ‘Victoria Memories
Competition. (or Victoria Stories Competition) By Email to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
5. There will be 2 SPECIAL Family memberships of 15 months duration for non-member winners, and 1 SPECIAL existing members prize, of 50% off the value of their current membership for 2 years.
6. Non-member winners can request in writing, to gift the prize within their family only by stating the name and family relation, if they are unable to take up the prize themselves.
7. Victoria Leisure can at their discretion, offer some runner up prizes dependent on the volume and closeness in the standards of the submissions.
8. Victoria Leisure (Saltarch Trading Ltd) reserve the right to:- amend the T&C’s or withdraw the competition, or mark a submission as void.
9. By entering the competition, you agree for your name to be made public for publicity purposes should your submission be judged a winner, or runner up.
10. Winners as decided by the judging panel in January 2019 and winners announced no later than names will be made available via the Victoria Leisure reception for 3 months after the competition has ended.
11. No cash alternative at our listed prices of the memberships is available, and the value is deemed as £0.01p.
12. Winners can take up their prize for activation no later than April 30th 2019, but may request in writing a deferment date on medical or for family reasons.
13. Victoria Leisure intend to publish a selection of stories on an EBook via their website, and/or share them in a significant display within the Leisure club building. Should you wish to amend any names or specifics in your story, you can do this by letting us know the details after the judging process is complete.