1. The competition is open to adults over 18 years of age, and promoted by Victoria Leisure (Saltarch Trading Ltd).
2. The submission of your ‘Victoria Memories and Stories’ must be received no later than Sunday 5th May 2019.
3. A Submission can be declared void if your Christian name and Surname are not made clear, and you do not leave at least one of the following contact methods, for verification of any aspect of your submission or for us to contact you on the following. Either becoming shortlist of finalists, or to receive an invitation to attend an open event on the Judging and final results:-
a. Landline or mobile phone number
b. Postal address
c. Email address
4. Methods of submission:- By Post or drop into Victoria Leisure and Fitness, The Promenade, Southport PR9ODS, clearly marked ‘Victoria Memories and Stories' Competition. By Email to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
5. There will be up to 10 memberships for either non-member winners or member winners.
6. Winners can request in writing to gift the prize within their family only, by stating the name and family relation if they are unable to take up the prize themselves.
7. Victoria Leisure can at their discretion, offer some runner up prizes dependent on the volume and closeness in the standards of the submissions.
8. Victoria Leisure reserve the right to:- amend the T&C’s or withdraw the competition, or mark a submission as void.
9. By entering the competition, you agree for your name to be made public for publicity purposes should your submission be judged a winner, or runner up.
10. Winners as decided by the judging panel in May 2019, will be announced by Monday 20th and will be made available via the Victoria Leisure reception for 3 months after the competition has ended. Judges decisions are final.
11. No cash alternatives at our listed prices of the memberships are available, and therefore the value is deemed as £0.01p.
12. Winners can take up their prize for activation no later than September 30th 2019 but may request in writing a deferment date on medical, or for family reasons.
13. Victoria Leisure intend to publish a selection of stories on an EBook via their website, and/or share them in a significant display within the Leisure club building.